Our plastics manufacturing facility is proud to support the injection molding industry by employing a local team of experienced and dedicated operators who run equipment ranging from 25 tons to 450 tons of clamping pressure. All of them are computer controlled, and all give an optimal efficiency in set-up, process control and monitoring.
VT Bulplast Ltd. is a molder with the full capability to work competently with our customers to transform their design into a finished product. We currently supply products to the electronics and consumer goods industries, and pride ourselves on our precision, prompt product delivery, flexibility and competitive prices.
Production of Thermoplastic parts
We produce thermoplastic parts for household appliances and electrical devices of varying dimensions and in large product range.
- Machine Park:
- Molding shop 1: 28 machines ranging from 25 to 450 t. clamping force, incl. 10 PIM machines with robots;
- Molding shop 2 : 6 ARBURG machines connected with central feeding material system. Special cooling system for high runner production.
- Machine type: ARBURG; Battenfeld, Engel, TMC, DEMAG, HAITIAN
- Weight of the components: from 5 to 2550 gr;
- Processed raw materials: ABS; ABS+PC; PA; PBT; PC; PE; POM; PP; PS;
- Custom Colors: Precision Dosage and Mixing Unit;
- Main raw material suppliers: BASF, Bayer, Du-Pont, GEP, LATI, DSM, NILIT.
Tampon & hot foil printing
The manufacture of plastic injection moulded parts is supported by our ability to provide additional services such as tampon and hot-foil printing, which enables us to offer a complete end-to-end solution to our partners.
Our printing sections are equipped with "open" standard systems suitable for uneven plastic surfaces:
- Open-ink tampon printing machines of two different maximum sizes of standard printing plates: 130 x100 mm and 250 x120 mm;
- Hot foil printing (up to 200 °C) providing an excellent effect on our products;
- Checkout control for cohesion and water resistance test.
Quality assurance is an integral part of any company in today's competitive marketplace, and we put it on the first priority.
We provide precise engineering and strict quality control inspection throughout the whole process, which guarantee high quality of the products.
- A visual inspection is performed by our trained machine operators on every part coming out of our machines.
- The parts are going through the approval process applying the parameters and critical dimensions set by our customers, to identify any rejects. Then randomly inspected once again by our QA personnel at the machine once every hour, where any rejects are logged.
- Finally, the conform parts are boxed, counted, and moved to our quality control department, where they are randomly inspected once again, and the count is verified. The parts are then ready for shipment.
- Our Customers: LIEBHERR, LEGRAND, SENSUS, LEM, ABB France, ELECTROLUX, EMERSON